Archive for February, 2012
Homemade Chocolate – version 3
This is a wonderful recipe for chocolate. I made a batch up during the holidays. They come out perfectly beautiful – the picture of mine was after I flung them into a Tupperware in the freezer, so they were a little scratched up. They were delicious and nice enough to give as gifts.
- 4 oz by weight cup cocoa butter
- 4 oz by weight virgin coconut oil
- 4 oz by weight) organic cocoa powder
- ½ – ¾ cup Organic Sugar, Rapadura or Stevia equivalent
- ¼ – ½ cup raw organic cream
We are busy this week, getting ready to start gathering signatures in California to get Mandatatory Labeling of GMOs on the Ballot for the November election.
Please join us! If you’re not in CA, you can pass the info along to friends and family who are, or give a donation.
Together we can make a difference! Mom
Here’s the Grassroots site. You can learn more, volunteer or donate at the link below.
I had a pound of lamb kabob meat and wanted to make kabobs, this is a version of a wonderful Jamie Oliver recipe and was delicious!
Makes 6–8 kebabs
• 1lb grassfed lamb trimmed and cut into 1 inch cubes
• 6–8 skewers, either wood or metal. (wood should be soaked so it doesn’t burn)
• 2 organic red onions, peeled and quartered
• 2 organic red peppers, deseeded and cut into 1 inch pieces